Thursday, September 17, 2015

FUSION - Peacock Dynasty

Hello and welcome to FUSION! 

This week we are thrilled to welcome another new designer to the team!!! 

Welcome to Karren!


Hi, my name is Karren Johnson and I live in Christchurch, New Zealand with Pete, my fiancé of 22 years (yes, 22 years!) and our two boys, Matthew, 16 and William, 11.  I work full-time as a Regional Finance Manager for CourierPost -  the best courier company in NZ.
My mother introduced me to rubber stamping in about 1999.  She has been stamping for years and I decided to see what the attraction was, so I took a day off work and spent the day with her making Christmas cards.  It was fun, but I wasn’t immediately hooked.  However, when I was on maternity leave in 2002 with my youngest, I got bored so borrowed a few of Mum’s supplies.  And you can guess the rest...  In 2012, I started a blog and quickly got addicted to the challenge blogs!



Thank you, Karren! We are thrilled to be working with you! 

This week is all about "the birds" or blues or china or watercolouring or...if you can explain how you were inspired then you can craft it!!!


PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.

Here are some fabulous cards by our design team showing you how it works!

Michelle Lupton



Kimberly Wiener


Jeanne Jachna

Julia Aston










You have until Noon (PST) on September 29th to join us!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome inspirational work... Such wonderful ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome inspirational work... Such wonderful ideas

    ReplyDelete